Saturday 6 October 2018, 11.00-16.00
There is an open information meeting Wednesday 26 September 2018 at 17.15 in E:B - Welcome!
- Code@LTH has a warm-up event here in Lund, Thursday 27 September 2018 at 17.15 in E:B - Welcome!
- There is an open warmup contest on Kattis, Saturday September 29, 11-16 CEST - No pre-registration required, you can join on the fly!
Registration is open -
We might reach the maximum number of teams we can hold (rougly somewhere around 35 teams depending on the team compositions). The registration is done on a strict first come, first served basis...
The registration will close (definitely) Wednesday 3 October at 23.59 (CEST). Though, teams registered early will be prioritized concerning eventual prices, "goodies", sandwiches, contest placement, ...
Registered teams 2018
The competition is open to everybody, as long as they belong to some Nordic entity in some sense (all belong to a given university or company, or all just come from the same country). In addition, all student teams meeting the ICPC eligibility criteria will automatically compete in the ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC), where they can qualify to the Regional Contest and then to the World Finals!
Basically, any student who started his/her university/college studies in 2014 or later is ICPC eligible to compete. For exceptions such as retaken years, military service and so on, please refer to the ICPC rules.
The main price is as usual eternal honor...
...and in addition will the best ICPC student team represent Lund University at this year's Regional Contest in Eindhoven, NL, 23-25 November 2018. Hotel- and travel expenses for this teams will be covered by our sponsors netcompany, FlatFrog, Apptus and ARM!
To the top teams not advancing to the Regionals there will be other prices like T-shirts.
The E-building's basement (address: Ole Römers väg 3). Use the main entrance.
- The E-building's Linux computers
- CC/C++ (with STL)
- JDK 1.7.0 or later
- No Windows computers will be provided
- We will use the Kattis/Scrool automatic judging system initially developed by KTH. Every team will get a new blank account on the day of the competition.
- If you want to practice and test the Kattis/Scrool system there will probably be a "test contest" with real problems to practice on running the weeks before the real contest.
Just visit the Kattis/Scrool contest page page.
Schedule Saturday 6 October 2018
10.00 Contest information in room E:B - PLEASE BE THERE ON TIME!
10.30 Computer test (the teams may get acquainted with the programming environment)
11.00 The contest starts
16.00 The contest ends
16.15 Price ceremony and follow-up discussions in E:1147 where our sponsors Apptus, ARM, FlatFrog and netcompany provides food, snacks, soda and beer!
Last Minute Information!!!
If it is necessary - we will put out last minute information here. So, please take a last minute check here just before the contest.