Multicore Programming Project 2017
- The deadline for the project is November 30 at 23:59.
- You must use C for the competition
- The input will either be the same as last year or a graph extracted when compiling Postgres. More details will be announced soon.
- To see how you score with the synthetic graph from the labs (but with secret seed), you can mail in your solution.
- Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: assignment dataflow by stilid and attach the file dataflow.c
- The competition will be using the same groups as the lab groups.
- The current high score list is here
- Note that only student solutions from 2017 are counted for the competition (Jonas solution is "ref").