In this assignment you will implement some algorithms in a software framework that provides helper functions for using OpenGL.
- Assignment 2 description.
- Download the code from GitHub.
- You need to show your solution for Assignment 2 on on 2016-11-23/24 in E:Uranus.
- You can discuss issues on the forum.
- We will use the same groups and lab time as the first assignment.
- You can download a version of Microsoft's Visual Studio C++ here (2015 community edition free).
- 2015 Assignment 2 description. Bonobo Framework and source code (Requires C++11 and at least Visual Studio 2013).
- 2014 Assignment 2 description. RenderChimp based source code (Visual Studio 2010).