In this assignment you will implement some algorithms in a software framework that has similarities to a real graphics hardware.
- Assignment 2
- Code handout for Visual Studio V8 (2005) with opengl libraries included
- Code handout for Visual Studio V8 (2005) You need a PC with Windows and Visual Studio for this.
- The old code for Visual Studio 7 (2003) is also available.
- You need to show your solution for Assignment 2 on on 2009-11-18 in E:Pluto.
- There is an assignment 2 forum for discussion of this assignment.
- The assignment should be completed in pairs (two people).
- You can sign up for the labs here.