Opening Quote: "LISP is worth learning for the profound enlightement experience you will have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use LISP itself a lot."
Eric S. Raymond, How to become a hacker
Current events I am somehow involved in:
- European Robotics Forum in Tampere, Finland, 12-15 March 2018.
- In particular, the ERF Beyond Smart Robots Workshop (March 15), and
- the ERF Smart Cooperative Robots for Agile Assembly Workshop (March 14).
- IJCAI ECAI 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden, July 13-19, 2018.
- 15. Krajowa Konferencja Robotyki, Polanica Zdrój, Poland, 5-9 September 2018.
Courses I teach:
- EDAF70: Applied artificial intelligence, in January - March.
- EDAN70: Project in computer science, in March - May.
- EDAF40/EDAN40: Functional Programming, in March - May.
- EDAN95: Applied Machine Learning (NEW!), in November - December.
Projects I participate in:
Since some time I am the treasurer of Swedish AI Society.
- AI will take over according to Max Tegmark (DN, 3.12.2017, in Swedish)
- Principles of AI Programming book, by Peter Norvig, is available in its entirety, with code, on GitHub. Thank you Peter!
To the Robotics and Semantic Systems group home page
To the AI@CS group (outdated) home page