You sign up for each lab in Canvas.
There are mandatory preparations in both labs, see links below. The lab2 preparations take significantly longer than the preparations for lab1.
You will need the Java Runtime Environment on your machine, either JDK11 (recommended) or JDK8.
To check if you have Java installed, type this in a terminal window:
Version 11 is recommended, but 8 and 15 is also ok. If the command above gives an error about something missing you need to install Java Runtime Environment (JRE). It is recommended to install the whole Java Develoment Kit (JDK) which includes the JRE from here https://adoptopenjdk.net/
You should also download the reqT.jar and when you run it using
java -jar reqT.jar the following output shold be shown. The latest version of reqT as shown below is needed for later java versions.
$ java -jar reqT.jar
** Welcome to reqT version 3.1.5
** Snapshot build number: 567
** Scala version 2.12.13
** Java version 126.96.36.199 OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
** |__ __|
** _ __ ___ __ _ | | reqT - a requirements engineering tool
** | __|/ _ \ / _ || | reqT.org
** | | | __/| (_| || | (c) 2010-2019, Lund University
** |_| \___| \__ ||_| Open Source BSD-2-clause license
** | |
** Type edit to start model editor gui
** Type :help for help on the Scala interpreter
** Type :pa to enter paste mode
** Type :q to exit when all sub-threads are done
** Type sys.exit to exit and terminate all threads
** Type Feature? to get help on a concept, e.g. Feature
Lab 1: Context, Features and Priorities
- The first lab covers requirements modelling of a product's context, its features and their priorities.
- Lab instructions are available here: http://cs.lth.se/krav/labs/lab1/
- Source file in markdown is available here: https://github.com/reqT/reqT/blob/3.0.x/doc/lab1/lab1-2019.md
Lab 2: Quality requirements and Release Planning
- The second lab covers requirements modelling of a quality requirements as well as release planning based on cost, benefit and scheduling constraints.
- Lab instructions are available here: http://cs.lth.se/krav/labs/lab2/
- Source file in markdown is available here: https://github.com/reqT/reqT/blob/3.0.x/doc/lab2/lab2-2019.md