This page was last updated 10.04.2015
48. [J5] K. Wnuk, J. Kabbedijk, S. Brinkkemper, B. Regnell, D. Callele, ” Exploring Factors Affecting Decision Outcome and Lead-time in Large-Scale Requirements Engineering”, in print for the Journal of Software: Evolution and Process, 2015.
47. [TR3] J. Luis de la Vara, M. Borg, K. Wnuk, L. Moonen, ” Survey on Safety Evidence Change Impact Analysis in Practice: Detailed Description and Analysis”, Technical Report, Simula Research Laboratory, 2014.
46. [C41] K. Wnuk, K. Manikas, P. Runeson, M. Lantz, O. Weijden, H. Munir, ” Evaluating the Governance Model of Hardware-Dependent Software Ecosystems–A Case Study of the Axis Ecosystem”, Software Business. Towards Continuous Value Delivery Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, Volume 182, 2014, pp. 212-226.
45. [C40] D. Callele, K. Wnuk, „Observed Effects of Free Software on Software Development and Requirements Management”, Software Business. Towards Continuous Value Delivery Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, Volume 182, 2014, pp. 289-294.
44. [C39] H. Munir, K. Wnuk, K. Petersen, M. Moayyed, “An experimental evaluation of test driven development vs. test-last development with industry professionals”, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering, EASE2014, in print.
43. [C38] K. Hoffman, K. Wnuk, D. Callele, “On the facets of stakeholder inertia: A literature review”, IEEE IWSPM 8th International Workshop on Software Product Management (IWSPM 2014), pp. 31-37.
42. [C37] K. Wnuk, L. Ahlberg, J. Persson, ” On the delicate balance between RE and Testing: Experiences from a large company”, Proceedings of the First IEEE International Workshop on Requirements Engineering and Testing (RET), pp. 1-3.
41. [C36] S. Muhammad Sulaman, A. Orucevic-Alagic, M. Borg, K. Wnuk, M. Höst, J. Luis de La Vara, ” Development of Safety-Critical Software Systems Using Open Source Software-A Systematic Map”, Proceedings of the Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA), 2014, in press.
40. [C35] S. Muhammad Sulaman, T. Abbas, K. Wnuk, M. Höst, “Hazard Analysis of Collision Avoidance System using STPA” Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management (ISCRAM), in press
39. [C34] S. Muhammad Sulaman, K. Wnuk, M. Höst, “Perspective Based Risk Analysis-A Controlled Experiment”, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering, Article No. 47
38. [J4] K. Wnuk, P. Runeson, M. Lantz, O. Weijden, ” Bridges and Barriers to Software Ecosystem Participation - a Case Study”, Information and Software Technology Journal, 56 (11), pp. 1493-1507.
38. [C33] B. Penzenstadler, D. Mendez Fernandez, D. Richardson, D. Callele and K. Wnuk, "The Requirements Engineering Body of Knowledge (REBoK)" In Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE International Conference on Requirements ENgineering, pp. 377-379. PDF BIBTEX
37. [C32] F. Abdallah, K. Hillerich, V. Romero, E. A. Topp and K. Wnuk, "Supervision of Master's Thesis: Analysis and Guidelines" In Proceedings of the 6th Conference on Pedagogical Inspirations, LTH, Lund, December, 2010 PDF BIBTEX
36. [C31] W. Dabrowski, A. Stasiak, K. Wnuk, "Teaching Requirements Engineering Accoding to the IREB Program" (in Polish), to appear in the Proceedings of the 15th Polish Conference on Software Engineering (KKIO 2013), Szczecin, Poland, 2013. PDF BIBTEX
35. [C30] K. Wnuk and B. Bereza, "Cooperation between Industry and Academia: experiences in Sweden" (in Polish), to appear in the Proceedings of the 15th Polish Conference on Software Engineering (KKIO 2013), Szczecin, Poland, 2013. PDF BIBTEX
34. [C29] D. Callele, A. Boyer, K. Brown, K. Wnuk and B. Penzenstadler, "Requirements Engineering as a Surrogate for Business Case Analysis in a Mobile Applications Startup Context", In: From Start-up to SaaS Conglomerate: Life Cycles of Software Product (IWLCSP'13) Workshop on the Fourth International Conference on Software Business, June 2013, Potsdam, Germany. PDF BIBTEX
33. [C28] D. Callele, K. Wnuk and M. Borg, "Confounding Factors When Conducting Industrial Replications in Requirements Engineering", in First International Workshop on Conducting Empirical Studies in Industry, May 2013, San Francisco, USA, pp. 55-58. PDF BIBTEX
32. [C27] M. Borg, O. Gotel and K. Wnuk, "Enabling Traceability Reuse for Impact Analyses: A Feasibility Study in a Safety Context", Proc. of the 7th International Workshop on Traceability in Emerging Forms of Software Engineering, at ICSE'2013, San Francisco, USA 2013. PDF BIBTEX
31. [C26] D. Callele, B. Penzenstadler and K. Wnuk, "Risk Identification on the Interface Between Business Case and Requirements", Proc. of the 19th International Working Confeference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation of Software Quality (REFSQ'13), pp. 253-268, PDF BIBTEX
30. [C25] K. Wnuk and P. Runeson, "Engineering Open Innovation – Towards a Framework for Fostering Open Innovation" Software Business. From Physical Products to Software Services and Solutions Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing Volume 150, 2013, pp 48-59 PDF BIBTEX
28. [C24] K. Wnuk, M. Borg and S. Assar, "Towards scalable information modeling of requirements architectures", Proc. of the 2012 International Conference on Advances in Conceptual Modeling,Florence, Italy, Springer-Verlag, 2012, pp. 141-150. PDF BIBTEX
27. [C23] K. Wnuk, R. Berntsson-Svensson and D. Callele "The Effect of Stakeholder Inertia on Product Management" In RESS'12: Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Systems-of-Systems, September 2012, Chicago, USA, pp.34-37 PDF BIBTEX
26. K. Wnuk, "Visualizing, Analyzing and Managing the Scope of Software Releases in Large-Scale Requirements Engineering" , Doctoral Thesis, october 2013, The thesis can be downloaded HERE
25. [J2] E. Bjarnason, K. Wnuk, and B. Regnell, "Are You Biting Off More Than You Can Chew? A Case Study on Causes and Effects of Overscoping in Large-Scale Software Engineering”, Information and Software Technology journal, vol. 54, October 2012, pp. 1107-1124, PDF BIBTEX
24. [J1] K. Wnuk, M. Höst and B. Regnell, ”Replication of an experiment on linguistic tool support for consolidation of requirements from multiple sources,” Empirical Software Engineering, vol. 17, Jan. 2012, pp. 305-344, doi: 10.1007/s10664-011-9174-8. PDF BIBTEX
23. [C22] M. Borg, K. Wnuk and D. Pfahl, “Industrial comparability of student artifacts in traceability recovery research - An exploratory survey”, 16th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering, 2012-03-27, Szeged, Hungary PDF BIBTEX
22. [C21] K. Wnuk, D. Callele, E. Karlsson, B. Regnell, “Controlling Lost Opportunity Costs in Agile Development – the Basic Lost Opportunity Estimation Model for Requirements Scoping”, accepted for publication at the Third International Conference on Software Business, ICSOB 2012, MIT Sloan School of Management, 2012. PDF BIBTEX
21. [C20] K. Wnuk, D. Pfahl, D. Callele, E-A, Karlsson, “How can Open Source Software Development help Requirements Management gain the potential of Open Innovation: An Exploratory Study”, Proc. of the ACM / IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), pp. 271--280 2012. PDF BIBTEX
20. [C19] K. Wnuk and B. Berenbach, “Challenges in supporting the creation of data minable regulatory codes: a literature review”, Proc. 21st Annual International Symposium of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE 2011), INCOSE San Diego, CA, pp. 1097-1114. PDF BIBTEX
19. [C18] K. Wnuk, and D. Callele, “Requirements scoping visualization for project management”, Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Software Business ( ICSOB 2011), Springer, pp. 168-180, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-21544-5_14. PDF BIBTEX
18. [C17] K. Wnuk, B. Regnell, and B. Berenbach. “Scaling up requirements engineering - exploring the challenges of increasing size and complexity in market-driven software development,” Proc. 17th International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ'11), Daniel Berry and Xavier Franch (Eds.). Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 54-59. PDF BIBTEX
17. [C16] E. Bjarnason, K. Wnuk, and B. Regnell, “Requirements are slipping through the gaps — A case study on causes & effects of communication gaps in large-scale software development,” Proc. 19th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), IEEE Press, pp.37-46, Aug. 29 2011-Sept. 2 2011, doi: 10.1109/RE.2011.6051639. PDF BIBTEX
16. [C15] J. L. de la Vara, K. Wnuk, R. Berntsson Svensson, J. Sanchez, and B. Regnell ”An empirical study on the importance of quality requirements in industry,” Proc. 23rd International Conference Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE 2011). IEEE Press, pp. 438-443. PDF BIBTEX
15. [C14] E. Bjarnason, K. Wnuk, and B. Regnell, "A case study on benefits and side-effects of agile practices in large-scale requirements engineering," Proc. 1st Workshop on Agile Requirements Engineering (AREW '11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, DOI=10.1145/2068783.2068786. PDF BIBTEX
14. [C13] D. Callele, and K. Wnuk, "More than requirements: Applying requirements engineering techniques to the challenge of setting corporate intellectual policy, an experience report," Proc. Fourth International Workshop on Requirements Engineering and Law (RELAW 2011), pp.35-42, 30-30 Aug. 2011 doi: 10.1109/RELAW.2011.6050271. 2010 PDF BIBTEX
13. K. Wnuk. "Understanding and Supporting Large-Scale Requirements Management." Licentiate Thesis, Lund University. Can be accessed HERE
12. [C12] E. Bjarnason, K. Wnuk, and B. Regnell, "Overscoping: Reasons and consequences — A case study on decision making in software product management." Proc. Fourth International Workshop on Software Product Management (IWSPM 2010), pp.30-39, 27-27 Sept. 2010 doi: 10.1109/IWSPM.2010.5623866. PDF BIBTEX
11. [C11] K. Wnuk, D. Callele, and B. Regnell, "Guiding Requirements Scoping Using ROI: Towards Agility, Openness and Waste Reduction." Proc. 18th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), IEEE Press, pp.409-410, Sept. 27 2010-Oct. 1 2010, doi: 10.1109/RE.2010.62. PDF BIBTEX
10. [C10] J. Kabbedijk, K. Wnuk, B. Regnell, and S. Brinkkemper, “What decision characteristics influence decision making in market-driven large-scale software product line development?” Proc. PLREQ workshop 2010, pp. 42-53. 2009 PDF BIBTEX
9. [C9] K. Wnuk, B. Regnell, and C. Schrewelius. “Architecting and Coordinating Thousands of Requirements --- An Industrial Case Study.” Proc. 15th International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ '09), Martin Glinz and Patrick Heymans (Eds.). Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 118-123. DOI=10.1007/978-3-642-02050-6_10 PDF BIBTEX
8. [C8] K. Wnuk, B. Regnell, J. Andersson, and S. Nygren, "An Industrial Case Study on Large-Scale Variability Management for Product Configuration in the Mobile Handset Domain", in Proc. of VaMoS, 2009, pp.155-164. PDF BIBTEX
7. [C7] K. Wnuk, B. Regnell, and L. Karlsson, "What Happened to Our Features? Visualization and Understanding of Scope Change Dynamics in a Large-Scale Industrial Setting," Requirements Engineering Conference, 2009. RE '09. 17th IEEE International , vol., no., pp.89-98, Aug. 31 2009-Sept. 4 2009 doi: 10.1109/RE.2009.32 PDF BIBTEX
6. [C6] K. Wnuk, B. Regnell, and L. Karlsson, "Feature Transition Charts for Visualization of Cross-Project Scope Evolution in Large-Scale Requirements Engineering for Product Lines," Proc. Fourth International Workshop on Requirements Engineering Visualization (REV), pp.11-20, 1 Sept. 2009, doi: 10.1109/REV.2009.2 PDF BIBTEX
5. [C5] K. Wnuk, R. B. Svensson, and B. Regnell, "Investigating Upstream versus Downstream Decision-Making in Software Product Management," Software Product Management (IWSPM), 2009 Third International Workshop on , vol., no., pp.23-26, 1-1 Sept. 2009, doi: 10.1109/IWSPM.2009.4 2008 PDF BIBTEX
4. [C4] K. Wnuk, "Understanding and Supporting Large-Scale Requirements Engineering: How to Develop Sustainable Requirements Architectures for Embedded Systems Product Lines?" Doctoral Symposium at the IEEE International Conference on Requirements Enigneering, 2008 PDF
3. [C3] K. Wnuk, B. Regnell, and L. Karlsson, ”Visualization of Feature Survival in Platform-Based Embedded Systems Development for Improved Understanding of Scope Dynamics.” In Proceedings of the 2008 Requirements Engineering Visualization (REV '08). IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, 41-50. DOI=10.1109/REV.2008.6 PDF BIBTEX
2. [C2] B. Regnell, R. B. Svensson and K. Wnuk, “Can We Beat the Complexity of Very Large-Scale Requirements Engineering?” Proc. Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ 2008) Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2008, Volume 5025/2008, 123-128, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-540-69062-7_11 PDF BIBTEX
1. [C1] T. Mrugalski, K. Nowicki, K. Wnuk, „Next Generation Automatic IP Configuration Deployment Issues”, 1st International Conference on Information Technology, pp.1-4, 18-21 May 2008 doi: 10.1109/INFTECH.2008.4621593 PDF BIBTEX