As Google might be quicker than I am, you might want to check my Google Scholar profile for a really comprehensive list HERE
Peer reviewed journal articles
E.A. Topp, "Interaction Patterns in Human Augmented Mapping", in RSJ Advanced Robotics, Special Issue "Spatial Reasoning and Interaction for Real-World Robotics", Vol 31:5, pp 258-267, March 2017 (online Feb 2017, DOI:10.1080/01691864.2017.1281758), 2017
E.A. Topp, and H.I. Christensen, "Detecting Region Transitions for Human Augmented Mapping", in IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Vol 26:4, pp715-720, 2010. IEEE Xplore DOI: 10.1109/TRO.2010.2049178
H. Hüttenrauch, E. A. Topp, and K. Severinson Eklundh, "The Art of Gate-Crashing: Bringing HRI into Users' Homes", in "Robots in the Wild: Exploring Human-Robot Interaction in Naturalistic Environments", Interaction Studies 10:3, pp274-297, 2009. John Benjamins DOI: 10.1075/is.10.3.02hut
Z. Zivkovic, O. Booij, B. Kröse, E.A. Topp, and H.I. Christensen, "From Sensors to Human Spatial Concepts: An Annotated Data Set", in IEEE Transactions on Robotics, vol 24:2, pp501-505, 2008. IEEE Xplore DOI: 10.1109/TRO.2008.918046
Peer reviewed conference articles and workshop contributions
- J. Malec, M. Haage, A. Nilsson, M. Stenmark, E.A. Topp, "Semantic modelling of hybrid controllers for robotic cells", in Proceedings of the Intl. Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing (FAIM), June 2017 (to appear)
- M. Stenmark, M. Haage, E.A. Topp, "Simplified Programming of Re-usable Skills on a Safe Industrial Robot", in Proceedings of the 12th ACM/IEEE Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), Vienna, Austria, March 2017, ACM DL DOI: 10.1145/2909824.3020227 (open access)
- M. Stenmark, M. Haage, E.A.Topp, J. Malec, "Making Robotic Sense of Incomplete Human Instructions in High-level Programming for Industrial Robotic Assembly", Human Machine Collaborative Learning Workshop, Workshop Proceedings of AAAI 2017. PDF
- M. Stenmark, M. Haage, E.A. Topp, J. Malec, "Supporting Semantic Capture during Kinesthetic Teaching of Collaborative Industrial Robots", Int'l Workshop on Semantics for Engineering and Robotics, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, San Diego, CA, USA, Jan/Feb 2017.
- M. Stenmark, E.A.Topp, "From Demonstrations to Skills for High-level Programming of Industrial Robots", Symposium on Artificial Intelligence for Human-Robot Interaction, AAAI Fall Symposium Series 2016, to appear. PDF
- M. Stenmark, A. Stolt, E.A. Topp, M. Haage, Anders Robertsson, Klas Nilsson, and Rolf Johansson, "The GiftWrapper: Programming a Dual-Arm Robot with Lead-Through”, workshop Human-robot interfaces for enhanced physical interactions, ICRA 2016. Unpublished. PDF
- F. Martí Carrillo, and E.A. Topp, "Interaction and Task Patterns in Symbiotic, Mixed-Initiative Human-Robot Interaction", Symbiotic Cognitive Systems workshop, Workshop proceedings of AAAI 2016. PDF
K. Nilsson, E. A. Topp, J. Malec, and I.H. Suh, "Enabling reuse of robot tasks and capabilities by business-related skills grounded in natural language", In Proceedings of the International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems, Lisbon, Portugal, March 2013.
E.A.Topp, "Understanding Spatial Concepts from User Actions" (extended abstract), in Proceedings of the 6th ACM Human Robot Interaction Conference, Lausanne, Switzerland, March 2011. ACM digital library DOI:10.1145/1957656.1957766 abstract
J. Peltason, E. A. Topp, F.H.K. Siepmann, T.P. Spexard, and M. Hanheide, "Mixed-Initiative Human Augmented Mapping", In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Kobe, Japan, May 2009
E.A.Topp, and H.I.Christensen, "Detecting Structural Ambiguities and Transitions during a Guided Tour", In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Pasadena, CA, USA, 2008. IEEE Xplore DOI:10.1109/ROBOT.2008.4543599 abstract
T.P.Spexard, S.Li, B.Wrede, M.Hanheide, E.A.Topp, and H.Hüttenrauch,
"Interaction Awareness for Joint Environment Exploration", Special Session on Situation Awareness in Social Robots at the International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (Ro-Man), Jeju Island, Korea, August 2007.
- E.A.Topp, H.Hüttenrauch, H.I.Christensen, and K.Severinson Eklundh
"Bringing Together Human and Robotic Environment Representations - A Pilot Study", In Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Beijing, China, October 2006. IEEE Xplore DOI: 10.1109/IROS.2006.282456 abstract
- E.A.Topp, H.I.Christensen
"Topological Modelling for Human Augmented Mapping", In Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Beijing, China, October 2006. IEEE Xplore DOI: 10.1109/IROS.2006.282570 abstract
- E.A.Topp, H.Hüttenrauch, H.I.Christensen, and K.Severinson Eklundh
"Acquiring a Shared Environment Representation" (extended abstract) in Proceedings of the 1st ACM Human Robot Interaction Conference, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, March 2006. ACM digital library DOI: 10.1145/1121241.1121316 abstract
- A.Green, H.Hüttenrauch, E.A.Topp, "Measuring Up as an Intelligent Robot - On the Use of High-Fidelity Simulations for Human-Robot Interaction Research", PerMIS '06, The 2006 Performance Metrics for Intelligent Systems Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, August 2006.
- A.Green, H.Hüttenrauch, E.A.Topp and K.Severinson Eklundh, "Developing a Contextualized Multimodal Corpus for Human-Robot Interaction", Fifth international conference on Language Resources and Evaluation, LREC2006, Genova, May 2006.
- H.Hüttenrauch, K.Severinson Eklundh, A.Green, E.A.Topp "Investigating Spatial Relationships in Human-Robot Interaction", IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, IROS2006, October 2006, Beijing, China.
- H.Hüttenrauch, K.Severinson Eklundh, A.Green, E.A.Topp, H.I.Christensen "What's in the Gap? Interaction Transitions That Make HRI Work", International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (Ro-Man2006), Hatfield, UK, September 2006.
E.A.Topp and H.I.Christensen"Tracking for Following and Passing Persons"In Proceedings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, August 2005. IEEE Xplore DOI: 10.1109/IROS.2005.1544961 abstract
E.A.Topp, D.Kragic, P.Jensfelt and H.I.Christensen, "An Interactive Interface for a Service Robot"In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), New Orleans, LA, USA, April 2004. IEEE Xplore DOI: 10.1109/ROBOT.2004.1308790 abstract
Pedagogical Publications and Reports
M. Bengtsson and E.A.Topp, "Rättvis bedömning av projektarbeten", Course project report, Inspiration in Higher Education Course, LTH, spring term 2012.
F. Abdallah, K. Hillerich, V. Romero, E.A. Topp, and K. Wnuk, "Supervision of a Master’s Thesis: Analysis and Guidelines", in proceedings of the Faculty of Engineering's 6th Pedagogical Inspiration Conference, 2010, Lund University.
E.A.Topp and H.Hüttenrauch, "Human Augmented Mapping - A Pilot Study", Technical Report, Royal Institute of Technology, School of Computer Science and Communication, TRITA-CSC-CV 2006:1, ISSN 1653-6622, CVAP301, March 2006.
E.A.Topp, "Evaluation of a multiple target tracking approach for following and passing persons", Technical Report, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Numerical Analysis and Computing Science, TRITA-NA-P0502, ISSN 1101-2250, ISRN KTH/NA/P--05/02--SE, CVAP-296, March 2005.
Elin Anna Topp,
"Human-Robot Interaction and Mapping with a Service Robot: Human Augmented Mapping",
Doctoral Dissertation, Royal Institute of Technology, School of Computer Science and Communication,
TRITA-CSC-A 2008:12, ISSN-1653-5723, ISRN-KTH/CSC/A--08/12--SE, ISBN 978-91-7415-118-3, September 2008. abstract and full PDF
Elin Anna Topp, "Initial Steps Toward Human Augmented Mapping", Licentiate Thesis, Royal Institute of Technology, School of Computer Science and Communication, TRITA-CSC-A 2006:13, ISSN-1653-5723, ISRN-KTH/CSC/A--06/13--SE, ISBN 91-7178-452-7, CVAP-303, September 2006. abstract and full PDF
Elin Anna Topp, "An Interactive Interface for Service Robots - Design and Experimental Implementation", Diplomarbeit (in English), Universität Karlsruhe, Germany, October 2003, PDF