I am a WASP-AI assistant professor in the computer science department at LTH and a Research Scientist at Stanford University in the DAWN lab. My primary interest is in the field of probabilistic machine learning.
Prior to joining the faculty at LTH, I was a researcher at Stanford University, and, before that, I was a post-doc in the Department of Computing at Imperial College London. I spent three years as a permanent researcher at the financial firm Murex S.A.S. after completing my Ph.D. at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC) in Paris.
Here is my Google Scholar.
- We have an open postdoc position, here is the JD.
- February 27, 2021 - Join us for the tutorial on Design Space Exploration at CGO 2021.
- December, 2020 - Our paper on exploiting user prior information in Bayesian optimization was accepted at the Meta-learning workshop at NeurIPS. Check the extended version.
- June 19, 2020 - I'll be an invited keynote speaker at the CONF-CDS 2020 virtual conference (August 2), save the date!
- June 16, 2020 - The video recording of our PLDI 2020 Design Space Exploration tutorial is available online.
- May 1, 2020 - We are organizing a tutorial on ML-driven optimization of PL/compilers/hardware. PLDI will be virtual, registration is open and free.