My research topic is the communication between industry and academia in software engineering. In this research, the main objective is to investigate and propose and test approaches to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
For more information about the work done, please check the Licentiate thesis.
I will be happy to discuss my research topic. Just drop me a line.
Since 2018 at Lund University I'm usually involved in the following courses:
- ETSN03.Introduction to Software Engineering. Coaching student Teams, Leading Exercises and labs.
- ETSN05. Software Engineering for Big Systems. Heading Labs .
- ETSN20. Software Testing. Leading Labs, and coaching Students Projects.
- ETSN15. Requirements Engineering. Leading Labs, and coaching Students Projects.
Previously, I had teaching responsibilities leading university courses in Colombian Universities.
- 2016 Uniminuto: Part time teacher leading courses in Software Engineering, and research methodology.
- 2012 Fundación Universitaria Libertadores: Leading Seminar on Software Development
- 2009-2011: Part time teacher leading courses in Programming and Software Engineering