Opening Quote: "LISP is worth learning for the profound enlightement experience you will have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use LISP itself a lot."
Eric S. Raymond, How to become a hacker
Current events I am somehow involved in:
- CESCIT 2015, IFAC Conference on Embedded Systems, Computational Intelligence and Telematics in Control, Maribor, Slovenia, 22-24 June 2015.
- MORSE 2015, 2nd international workshop on Model-Driven Robot Software Engineering, L’Aquila, Italy, July 20th, 2015.
- 2015 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Lodz, Poland, 13 - 16 September, 2015.
- SCAI 2015, Halmstad, Sweden, 5 - 6 November, 2015.
- IJCAI 2018 in Stockholm.
Courses I give:
- EDA132: Applied artificial intelligence, in January - March.
- EDAN70: Project in computer science, in March - May.
- MMKN30: Service robotics, in November - January.
- EDAN40: Functional Programming, in November - January.
Projects I participate in:
- No fun today:-(
To the Robotics and Semantic Systems group home page
To the AI@CS group (outdated) home page