Opening Quote: "LISP is worth learning for the profound enlightement experience you will have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use LISP itself a lot."
Eric S. Raymond, How to become a hacker
Current events I am somehow involved in:
- European Robotics Forum 2016, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 21-23 March 2016.
- Swedish AI Workshop 2016, Malmö, 2-3 June 2016.
- KKR 2016, Polanica Zdrój, 14-18 September, 2016.
- IJCAI 2018 in Stockholm.
Courses I teach:
- EDA132: Applied artificial intelligence, in January - March.
- EDAN70: Project in computer science, in March - May.
- EDAN40: Functional Programming, in November - January.
Projects I participate in:
Since some time I am the treasurer of Swedish AI Society.
- Teach a NAO to run fast, until December 2015;
- The Allen AI Science Challenge: can your model be as smart as an 8th grader?, until February 2016;
To the Robotics and Semantic Systems group home page
To the AI@CS group (outdated) home page