Opening Quote: "LISP is worth learning for the profound enlightement experience you will have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use LISP itself a lot."
Eric S. Raymond, How to become a hacker
Current events I am somehow involved in:
- ECAI 2020: European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Santiago de Compostela, Spain, 8-12 June 2020
- KKR 2020: 16th Polish Conference on Robotics (16. Krajowa Konferencja Robotyki), Kotlina Kłodzka, Poland, 2-6 September 2020
Courses I teach:
- EDAP01 Artificial Intelligence (formerly EDAF70 Applied artificial intelligence), in January - March.
- EDAN70: Project in computer science, in March - May.
- EDAF95: Introduction to Functional Programming, in March - May.
- EDAN40: Functional Programming, in March - May.
Projects I participate in:
Since some time I am the treasurer of Swedish AI Society.
- AI will take over according to Max Tegmark (DN, 3.12.2017, in Swedish)
- Principles of AI Programming book, by Peter Norvig, is available in its entirety, with code, on GitHub. Thank you Peter!
To the Robotics and Semantic Systems group home page