Opening Quote: "LISP is worth learning for the profound enlightement experience you will have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use LISP itself a lot."
Eric S. Raymond, How to become a hacker
Current events I am somehow involved in:
- CESCIT 2015, IFAC Conference on Embedded Systems, Computational Intelligence and Telematics in Control, Maribor, Slovenia, 22-24 June 2015.
- IJCAI 2018 in Stockholm.
Courses I give:
- EDA132: Applied artificial intelligence,
- EDAN70: Project in Computer Science, in March-May; replaces the earlier EDAN50: Intelligent systems - project.
- MMKN30: Service robotics, in January-March(?).
- EDAN40: Functional Programming,
Projects I participate in:
- No fun today:-(
To the Robotics and Semantic Systems group home page
To the AI@CS group (outdated) home page