Opening Quote: "LISP is worth learning for the profound enlightement experience you will have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use LISP itself a lot."
Eric S. Raymond, How to become a hacker
Current events I am somehow involved in:
- INDIN 2017 in Emden, Germany, July 24-26, 2017.
- The 12th IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing in Laguna Hills, California, USA, January 31 - February 2, 2018.
- IJCAI ECAI 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden, July 13-19, 2018.
Courses I teach:
- EDA132: Applied artificial intelligence, in January - March.
- EDAN70: Project in computer science, in March - May.
- EDAF40/EDAN40: Functional Programming, in March - May.
Projects I participate in:
Since some time I am the treasurer of Swedish AI Society.
Possibly fun: No fun today:-(
To the Robotics and Semantic Systems group home page
To the AI@CS group (outdated) home page