The course will next be given in lp4 in the spring of 2020. We will then offer projects within the field of intelligent systems (prerequisite is the assignments for EDAP01 or EDAF70/EDA132). Course manager: Jacek Malec.
Triannual - different content
The course is currently given in three instances each year (LP1, LP2 and LP4). At each course instance, projects within specific areas are offered.
PLEASE NOTE: We do currently NOT offer any projects in LP3!
The instance LP1 2019/20 (Sep-Oct 2019) will offer course projects within the following areas:
- Project in Embedded Systems. Prerequisites: EDAN15
The instance LP2 2019/20 (Nov-Dec 2019) will offer course projects within the following areas:
- Project in Language Technology. Prerequisites: The assignments for EDAN20 (Language Technology)
- Project in Compilers. Prerequisites: The assignments for EDAN65 (Compilers)
- Project in Multicore programming. Introduction at 13.15 in E:2405 on Tuesday November 5. Prerequisites: The assignments for EDAN26 (Multicore programming)
The instance LP4 2019/20 (Apr-Jun 2020) will offer course projects within the following areas:
- Project in Intelligent Systems. Prerequisites: The assignments for EDAP01 Artificial Intelligence (or the older course EDAF70/EDA132 Applied Artificial Intelligence)
EDAN90: Advanced project in computer science
EDAN90 is similar to EDAN70, but has higher requirements on the oral presentation and written report, to follow academic standards within the subarea. To take EDAN90, you need to first have completed EDAN70. EDAN90 offers projects in the same areas as EDAN70.