EDAN70 HT2017 News!
The course starts with an introductory meeting on Monday Oct 30 with a presentation of the course format and of the available projects. The topics for the projects in the Fall semester will be Compilers and Language Technology.
Introductory lecture: Monday, October 30, 13:15, E:3308, for all projects below.
- Project manager: Görel Hedin
- Prerequisites: The lab/assignments in EDAN65 (Compilers)
- See Projects in Compilers for details
Optimizing compilers/Multicore programming projects:
- Project manager: Jonas Skeppstedt
- Prerequisites: The lab/assignments in EDA230 (Optimizing Compilers) or Multicore programming
- Contact Jonas for details
Language Technology projects:
- Project manager: Pierre Nugues
- Prerequisites: The lab/assignments in EDAN20 (Language Technology)
- Contact Pierre for details
Final seminars: Thu and Fri, December 14-15, at 10-12 and 13-15.
Biannual - different content
The course is given in two instances each year (LP2 and LP4). At each course instance, projects within specific areas are offered.
The instance LP2 2017 (Nov-Dec) will offer course projects within the following areas:
- Project in Language Technology. Prerequisites: The assignments för EDAN20 (Language Technology)
- Project in Compilers. Prerequisites: The assignments for EDAN65 (Compilers)
The instance LP4 2018 (Mar-Jun) will offer course projects within the following areas:
- Project in Intelligent Systems. Prerequisites: EDA132 (Applied Artificial Intelligence)