EDAN70/90 HT2020 lp2 News!
In the HT2020 lp2 instance of EDAN70/90 we will offer projects in the following areas:
- Language technology
- Prerequisites: labs in EDAN20 (Language technology)
- Course manager: Pierre Nugues
- Prerequisites: labs in EDAN65 (Compilers)
- Course manager: Görel Hedin
- Optimizing compilers
- Prerequisites: labs in EDAN75 (Optimizing compilers)
- Course manager: Jonas Skeppstedt
Projects in other areas might be offered on an individual basis after previous agreement with one of the lecturers in our advanced courses.
Intro meeting: Tuesday Nov 3, 15:15 in Zoom at https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/61591174912. Use edan70 as passcode.
Seminar schedule, see https://docs.google.com/document/d/15l8XlQjCz2rXT4fP9oAl2VzYJuqYHnZFJJr85mT_6j0
Triannual - different content
The course is currently given in three instances each year (LP1, LP2 and LP4). At each course instance, projects within specific areas are offered.
PLEASE NOTE: During LP3 we are only offering projects after previous agreement with one of the lecturers in our advanced courses.
The instance LP1 2020/21 (Sep-Oct 2020) will offer course projects within the following areas:
- Project in Embedded Systems. Prerequisites: EDAN15
The instance LP2 2020/21 (Nov-Dec 2020) will offer course projects within the following areas:
- Project in Language Technology. Prerequisites: The assignments for EDAN20 (Language Technology)
- Project in Compilers. Prerequisites: The assignments for EDAN65 (Compilers)
The instance LP4 2020/21 (Apr-Jun 2021) will offer course projects within the following areas:
- Project in Intelligent Systems. Prerequisites: The assignments for EDAP01 Artificial Intelligence (or the older course EDAF70/EDA132 Applied Artificial Intelligence)
EDAN90: Advanced project in computer science
EDAN90 is similar to EDAN70, but has higher requirements on the oral presentation and written report, to follow academic standards within the subarea. To take EDAN90, you need to first have completed EDAN70. EDAN90 offers projects in the same areas as EDAN70.